Russell H., Service Tech
Experience:  8+ years of professional experience
13568747

I have a Emerson TV model # tc1966d what do I need I 't have

Customer Question

I have a Emerson TV model # ***** what do I need for this I don't have the remote but I have a ematic box and also a antenna what do I need or do?
JA: How long has this been going on?
Customer: 5 days now
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: I've tried the antenna then the box
JA: The TV expert can solve this for you. Anything else you want him to know before I connect you two?
Customer: No
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the TV Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: TV
Expert:  Russell H. replied 6 months ago.

Hi, thank you for contacting JustAnswer.com. My name is Russell. I will do my best to provide the right answer to your question.

As well as hooking up the antenna properly, you would also need the Signal Source or Input Source to be set up correctly in the TV, to select 'Antenna'.

Locate the buttons on the side or front of the TV - or perhaps under a small hatch or sliding door. One of them will be the MENU button, press that and you get the TV's menu, then can select its Input Source or Signal Source.

What model of Ematic box do you have?

Customer: replied 6 months ago.
Model AT103B

That is a Digital Converter Box. It can 'do' Digital TV broadcasts. With the antenna connected to it, and it connected to the TV, and the TV selected to the Input the Box is connected to, you could get digital TV.

Customer: replied 6 months ago.
Hello now if you can't help let me know so I can better service u

(I regret that I am not able to offer Live Phone Call service at this time; However, your request is still open to other Experts in this category, and one of them may pick up on it at any time.)

Customer: replied 6 months ago.
It's fine I just would like a refund please and thank you

Are you sure you wouldn't prefer to wait for another Expert?

To apply for a refund, please contact Customer Support at JustAnswer.com (I have no power to issue refunds myself as a JustAnswer Expert):

*****@******.***

is how you can reach them.

Customer: replied 6 months ago.
Thank you appreciate your time