Louie, Technician
Experience:  25+ yrs. experience in the field and 5+ yrs. online, down to component level.

We had a power outage, now our Westinghouse LTV-32w1 turns

Customer Question

We had a power outage, now our Westinghouse LTV-32w1 turns on, the Blue light turns Orange, no tV.
JA: What's the make and model of your tv? Have you tried unplugging it and leaving it off for a few hours?
Customer: It is a Westinghouse LTV-32w1, I unplugged it for 15 min. Same thing Blue light turns Orange and no picture. What does the Orange light mean??
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: We are on Dish network, wouldn't have a clue as to trouble shooting. It was on the power went out for 2 hrs and now it does the Orange light.
JA: The TV expert can solve this for you. Anything else you want him to know before I connect you two?
Customer: No but thanks for asking.
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the TV Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: TV
Expert:  Anthony_Infotech replied 4 months ago.

Sorry you are having trouble here

Is the set in the ON mode or the OFF mode with the orange light please?is the blue light ON or OFF normally?the reason I ask is because some are vice versa

Let me know please