Louie, Technician
Experience:  25+ yrs. experience in the field and 5+ yrs. online, down to component level.

I have just switched on my new Viera TX-58DX902B. I am

Customer Question

I have just switched on my new Viera TX-58DX902B. I am waiting for the TV aerial to be fitted but I have internet connection to the TV. When I go into the Apps and try to open any of the apps a note come on screen ' application not supported (1305102) '. what is the problem and what do I need to do?
Category: TV
Expert:  Shahid replied 4 months ago.

Hello and Welcome. My name is ***** ***** I'll assist you today. I'm sorry you're having trouble with it. I need additional info to troubleshoot the issue.

- Have you tried to run network setup in TV menu to establish internet connection with router?

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
Hi I followed the start up sequence and when I look at the network system info it shows I am connected to the router and internet.
Expert:  Shahid replied 4 months ago.

This is odd, do you see youtube app in TV, if so, please run it to confirm the network connection with router.