Louie, Technician
Experience:  25+ yrs. experience in the field and 5+ yrs. online, down to component level.
13948492

Question relates to potential replacement of remote control

Customer Question

Hi, question relates to potential replacement of remote control and accessing same. Has DVD lR6 on base - TV is flat screen Vierra purchased three Xmases ago from The Good Guys at Bundall ( Gold Coast Qld). On/Off and 'guide' buttons intermittent to nil similarly stop from record. Can this be purchased onine and posted or should I approach Good Guys. Being slightly incapacitated and older it is not always easy to 'get out' NOR utilise buttons on side of tv. Thanking you, Trish
Category: TV
Expert:  MD.SADIQUE replied 5 months ago.

Hello and thanks for your question. I look forward to assisting you today with the best answer possible.

What is the make and model of your TV?

for eg: th50px60u, TC-P65VT60 etc.