Louie, Technician
Experience:  25+ yrs. experience in the field and 5+ yrs. online, down to component level.

I get weak or no signal on my Samsung tv. what do I do? It

Customer Question

I get weak or no signal on my Samsung tv. what do I do?
JA: How long has this been going on?
Customer: It has happened before . I have just moved in and I have had to change the placement of the tv a couple times so that I can see it. When I have moved it even a couple inches it does this.
JA: What's the make and model of your tv, and can you guesstimate how old it is?
Customer: It is a Samsung and my daughter just bought it for me. where do I find the model number?
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: I have pushed cable power and then when I hit tv power it gives me weak or no signal
JA: The TV expert can solve this for you. Anything else you want him to know before I connect you two?
Customer: Yes, I am in assisted living right now because I had a memory problem which is improving. So take it slow with me.
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the TV Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: TV
Expert:  Anthony_Infotech replied 4 months ago.

I am assuming you are viewing TV services via an antenna?is that correct?so you have an antenna lead in the back of the TV