Anthony_Infotech
Anthony_Infotech, Technician
Experience:  20+ years experience TV expert (field and bench) 9 approved qualifications in TV-ELECTRONICS
18621325

I have a Sharp Model 27F641 X Flat TV. How do I set up an ON

Customer Question

I have a Sharp Model 27F641 X Flat TV. How do I set up an ON AIR antenna to make it work? Used to be connected to cable.
Category: TV
Expert:  Anthony_Infotech replied 5 months ago.

Hello

Welcome

Antenna plugs into antenna socket you then need to pick out the antenna input by pressing the INPUT or SOURCE button on the TV remote (or it may have a dedicated DTV button) (cycle it) then when you find DTV you go into the menu>>settings>>autotune

Let me know if you need more help

Please consider rating the answer positively with the rating bar of stars at the top of the page, rating me positively enables me to receive payment from the site thank you, ***** ***** question NEVER CLOSES IT REMAINS OPEN should you need more help now or later thank you.

Many Thanks

Anthony

Customer: replied 5 months ago.
I'm out of town and did not have the opportunity to work on the tv. Shall answer you in a few more days.

ok