Louie, Technician
Experience:  25+ yrs. experience in the field and 5+ yrs. online, down to component level.
13948492

My jvc. Tv.when u turn it on the blue light start blinking.

Customer Question

My jvc. Tv.when u turn it on the blue light start blinking. And it sounds like it cutting off but it's still blinking
JA: Can you guesstimate how old your JVC is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?
Customer: It's about 8 r 8 years old I can't the model number.
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: Just trying different things with the remote
JA: The TV expert can solve this for you. Anything else you want him to know before I connect you two?
Customer: No that's all
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the TV Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: TV
Expert:  Anthony_Infotech replied 9 months ago.

Hello

Welcome

I will need the model number please found on the back of the set on a sticky label usually?

Let me know please

Anthony