Louie, Technician
Experience:  25+ yrs. experience in the field and 5+ yrs. online, down to component level.

TV is at cottage. Remote location. Need to determine if

Customer Question

TV is at cottage. Remote location. Need to determine if worth effort to haul it to city for repair.
Category: TV
Customer: replied 4 months ago.
Started with $5 deposit and estimate of $35. Then asked for CC info again and estimate of $44. Am I being billed twice before I ever communicate with someone?
Expert:  Jack replied 4 months ago.

I replied t you on your first post , cant you see it ?

Please do not open other post , you are the one cranking up the price , you now have 2 open post

Expert:  James-cssm replied 4 months ago.
We received your customer service inquiry, however, we are unable to respond to you because we do not have your email address. Please contact customer support at***@******.*** and provide us with your email address and a link to this question page so that we can help you. Thank you, ***** ***** Customer Support Team.