Louie, Technician
Experience:  25+ yrs. experience in the field and 5+ yrs. online, down to component level.

My issue is simply black screen, my power and audio work but

Customer Question

My issue is simply black screen , my power and audio work but my screen is black, I have attempted to disconnect the power for hours and it will continue to display a black screen.
JA: How long has this been going on?
Customer: approximately 1 week.
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: turned the power source completely off three times for 4 hours at a time.
JA: The TV expert can solve this for you. Anything else you want him to know before I connect you two?
Customer: I have a smaller version that the screen was hit and now it displays a rainbow color.
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the TV Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: TV
Expert:  Anthony_Infotech replied 4 months ago.

I will need the model number of the TV please found on the back of the set?