Louie, Technician
Experience:  25+ yrs. experience in the field and 5+ yrs. online, down to component level.
13948492

I have a sharp aqua's 70 inch TV. The serial number is LC7

Customer Question

I have a sharp aqua's 70 inch TV . The serial number is ***** OL E857U
JA: Can you guesstimate how old your Sharp is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?
Customer: I have intermittently underneath the TV too long white upward facing arrows and five short upward facing arrow's
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: I bought it January 2014
JA: The TV expert can solve this for you. Anything else you want him to know before I connect you two?
Customer: I have tried unplugging the TV and hitting volume down and input at the same time and simultaneously plugging the TV back in.
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the TV Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: TV
Expert:  Anthony_Infotech replied 5 months ago.

Hello

Welcome

This is a blink code does the set go off when it does this please?

How of ten does this happen?every day?every week?

Let me know please thank you

Anthony

There is no need to open a new question thank you. please stick here with this thanks again

Do you need help please with the TV?please reply back here thank you everything works from here please