Louie, Technician
Experience:  25+ yrs. experience in the field and 5+ yrs. online, down to component level.

I have a sony kdf-e50a10 grand wega, i replaced the lamp and

Customer Question

i have a sony kdf-e50a10 grand wega , i replaced the lamp and i get a red blink 3 times , i did get the tv to work and the picture was better but the tv stops working and the red light starts to blink 3 times again
JA: Can you guesstimate how old your Sony is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?
Customer: around 10 years KDF-E50A10
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: i cant get in to anything, i tried pressing the diplay button and then 5 then volume up button and then power you can hear it start but shuts down right away
JA: The TV expert can solve this for you. Anything else you want him to know before I connect you two?
Customer: no
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the TV Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: TV
Expert:  Jack replied 4 months ago.

Hi , I`m Jack an independent Tv/audio repairman with 40 years experience.
Perhaps i can help you with this , please let me know when you are ready to proceed

Expert:  Jack replied 4 months ago.

Just curious as to how you got the tv going again before it stopped with those 3 blinks ?