Anthony_Infotech, Technician
Experience:  20+ years experience TV expert (field and bench) 9 approved qualifications in TV-ELECTRONICS

My cat 8035 remote works on my tv except the dvd side of

Customer Question

My cat 8035 remote works for everything on my tv except the dvd side of things. Any suggestions?
JA: What's the make and model of your television? And is the remote the same, universal, or for another device?
Customer: 32w345*db
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: Basics. Turned off and on changed batteries and checked actual DVDs part works
JA: The TV expert can solve this for you. Anything else you want him to know before I connect you two?
Customer: No thanks
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the TV Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: TV
Expert:  Anthony_Infotech replied 4 months ago.

The correct way to check if the DVD side of the remote works is by doing this <<click

If it does not work you will need to replace the remote you need to enter into a google search the model number of the TV found on the back of the TV followed by "remote control"

Let me know if you need more help

Please consider rating the answer positively with the rating bar of stars at the top of the page, rating me positively enables me to receive payment from the site thank you, ***** ***** question NEVER CLOSES IT REMAINS OPEN should you need more help now or later thank you.

Many Thanks