Anthony_Infotech, Technician
Experience:  20+ years experience TV expert (field and bench) 9 approved qualifications in TV-ELECTRONICS

My plasma pioneer elite tv has no blue color, The model is

Customer Question

My plasma pioneer elite tv has no blue color
JA: Can you guesstimate how old your Pioneer is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?
Customer: The model is pro1130hd and it's about 9 yrs old but limited use its in a basement that's not used often
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: None
JA: The TV expert can solve this for you. Anything else you want him to know before I connect you two?
Customer: No
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the TV Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: TV
Expert:  Anthony_Infotech replied 4 months ago.

Please initially check the leads from any satellite or cable box are all home and good if they are please try another input like a DVD player or blu-ray is it the same using that?