Anthony_Infotech
Anthony_Infotech, Technician
Experience:  20+ years experience TV expert (field and bench) 9 approved qualifications in TV-ELECTRONICS
18621325

My plasma pioneer elite tv has no blue color, The model is

Customer Question

My plasma pioneer elite tv has no blue color
JA: Can you guesstimate how old your Pioneer is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?
Customer: The model is pro1130hd and it's about 9 yrs old but limited use its in a basement that's not used often
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: None
JA: The TV expert can solve this for you. Anything else you want him to know before I connect you two?
Customer: No
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the TV Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: TV
Expert:  Anthony_Infotech replied 11 months ago.

Hello

Welcome

Please initially check the leads from any satellite or cable box are all home and good if they are please try another input like a DVD player or blu-ray is it the same using that?

Anthony