Louie, Technician
Experience:  25+ yrs. experience in the field and 5+ yrs. online, down to component level.

7 blinking lights on my Panasonic TC-P42G25, Just started. I

Customer Question

7 blinking lights on my Panasonic TC-P42G25
JA: How long has this been going on?
Customer: Just started. I was watching it earlier today.
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: I've searched online for a solution to the problem and found a couple of possibilities that involve taking the back off. That's it so far.
JA: The TV expert can solve this for you. Anything else you want him to know before I connect you two?
Customer: Are you a real person or automated?
JA: I'm an assistant to the TV Technician. I work with them to help customers like you.
Customer: Alright. I have nothing more to add at this time. If the technician can help I would really appreciate it because I cannot afford a new TV at this time.
JA: What's the make and model of your tv, and can you guesstimate how old it is?
Customer: Panasonic tc-p42g25. About 6 or 7 years old.
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the TV Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: TV
Expert:  Shahid replied 3 months ago.

Hello and Welcome. My name is ***** ***** I'll assist you today. I'm sorry you're having trouble with it. I need additional info to troubleshoot the issue.

- Do you have voltmeter and can check volts inside TV to troubleshoot the problem OR want diagnosis and approx cost on repair info?

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
I do not wish to open the TV up at this time to check anything at this time. A diagnosis and cost would be helpful if you can. I just paid $38 and am not too happy about that.
Customer: replied 3 months ago.
Hello? You there?
Customer: replied 3 months ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Shahid replied 3 months ago.

Please contact customer service at give link for any billing issue as I have o control over such matters and come back when satisfied about your payment to continue as I can only provide you info from here and unable to touch your TV for troubleshooting purpose.
Call USA:(###) ###-####br />United Kingdom - 0***-***-****
Ireland - 1800-760-906

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
no diagnosis?
Customer: replied 3 months ago.
Hello? Are you going to help me?
Expert:  Shahid replied 3 months ago.

I'm ready to help you and gave you customer service link to get satisfied about the money you paid for this question.

Did you get my previous reply?

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
I'm calling them now.
Expert:  Shahid replied 3 months ago.

OK, we will continue later.