Louie, Technician
Experience:  25+ yrs. experience in the field and 5+ yrs. online, down to component level.

MY 56 Inch Samsung TV LED. It will not respond to the remote

Customer Question

MY 56 Inch Samsung TV LED. It will not respond to the remote and only shows the red light blinking three times. I checked the connections in back. The HDMI cable has soot on it and was hard to pull out. I think the LED TV power supply failed. No other equipment has been affected.
JA: Just to clarify, what's the LED television's exact make and model?
Customer: Let me check. Hold please.
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: I tried unplugging the power supply and plugging it back up. Changing the batteries in the remote. Nothing works.
JA: The TV expert can solve this for you. Anything else you want him to know before I connect you two?
Customer: That's it. Thanks.
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the TV Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: TV
Expert:  Jack replied 3 months ago.

Hi , I`m Jack an independent Tv/audio repairman with 40 years experience.
Perhaps i can help you with this , please let me know when you are ready to proceed with tv`s model number written on the back cover please ?