littlerusty2005, Expert
Experience:  Plasma, LCD, LED, converters, resolution specialist.

I received a Bluetooth Wireless headset as a gift and want

Customer Question

I received a Phillips Bluetooth Wireless headset as a gift and want to use it with my Samsung TV. The headset did not come with an adapter for the TV. Can you tell me and show me the adapter to buy.Thank you!
Category: TV
Expert:  littlerusty2005 replied 3 months ago.

Hello, my name is Rusty. You'll need a bluetooth sender, that plugs into your TV's optical audio output. You'll need the optical cable as well if you don't have one. Click here for the sender, and here for the optical cable. Let me know if you have any questions.

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
Hi Rusty ... one more question, would the sender and cable work with two devices?

Unfortunately no, bluetooth is a two way communicator, so it only locks onto one device at a time. If you want to add a second device, click here. This will split the optical signal so you can connect two senders at the same time.

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
Thank you! I appreciate your advice.

You are very welcome! If you could take a moment to rate my service with you today, I will get credit for helping you. It will not close the question, you can always reach me here if you need me.