Louie, Technician
Experience:  25+ yrs. experience in the field and 5+ yrs. online, down to component level.
13948492

I have a Vizio E422VLE television that is constantly

Customer Question

Hello, I have a Vizio E422VLE television that is constantly "locking" up. Either the sound goes away and can't be adjusted; the smart functions (when streaming Netflix, Hulu or Amazon) lock up and freezes the TV or all of the controls either on the remote or the buttons on the side of the TV cease to operate. The only solution at this point is to unplug the TV for a time and then plug it back in. This solution used to work but it is to the point that I am having to unplug and reboot dozens of times per day. This TV is only 4 or 5 years old and I am very disappointed with its performance. I own two Vizios at the moment, but will not buy another unless this can be remedied.
Category: TV
Expert:  Jack replied 8 months ago.

Hi , I`m Jack
Perhaps I can help you with this problem

Customer: replied 8 months ago.
Never mind, Jack. I am cancelling this question.
Expert:  Jack replied 8 months ago.

no problem