Louie, Technician
Experience:  25+ yrs. experience in the field and 5+ yrs. online, down to component level.

I ha e a Samsung Smart TV and I watch a program that has the

Customer Question

I ha e a Samsung Smart TV and I watch a program that has the subtitles showing. I have gone into the area where I can remove them and I select the subtitle where I can click the Off button and so I click the Off button and it does not remove the subtitles Off. My husband has the same TV and his does not have the subtitles On. What do I need to do to remove the subtitles Off. Also I I have another TV it's a 44" and I can't seem to connect to Netflix in that TV. The 42" TV which r located in the two bedroom and the connect to the Netflix. Our remotes both have the Netflix button on them and the one on the 44" does not have it on the remote. Can u help me with that issue please.
Thank you very much.
Rosa Mayerfeld
Category: TV
Expert:  Anthony_Infotech replied 4 months ago.

You would need to submit another question with regards ***** ***** netflix issue, I can help you with the subtitle issue however?

Its two separate issues you see, let me know