Louie, Technician
Experience:  25+ yrs. experience in the field and 5+ yrs. online, down to component level.
13948492

I have a pioneer elite which is about 12 years old. I have

Customer Question

I have a pioneer elite which is about 12 years old. I have it interfaced with Dish Hopper. It has been working perfectly. Somehow, some button was pushed and now I can't seem to get it back onto the Dish Hopper. any I just know that it is one of the controls on the TV. Any suggestions?
Category: TV
Expert:  Aric replied 5 months ago.

Hello, Respectfully ***** ***** given is vague and to solve the problem specifics are needed. Please reply back to the following:

1) The full model number off of the back of the Pioneer Elite.

2) What exactly do you see on your screen right now?

3) How is the DISH hopper connected to the set (coaxial cable, HDMI, component video, composite, etc.)?

HINT: The specific answers to these questions allow me to tell you exactly what needs to be done.

Expert:  Aric replied 5 months ago.

Once you read my reply and reply back we can proceed.

Expert:  Aric replied 5 months ago.

Any information is better than none, so please just reply back with what you can answer so we can proceed.