Louie, Technician
Experience:  25+ yrs. experience in the field and 5+ yrs. online, down to component level.

I have a Panasonic ZT60 plasma TV. A few days ago I noticed

Customer Question

HI Pearl. I have a Panasonic ZT60 plasma TV. A few days ago I noticed a colored pixelation and lines on the bottom right corner of the TV. I thought it was just a quirky thing, but the problem is getting worse
JA: Can you guesstimate how old your Panasonic is? And have you done any troubleshooting yourself?
Customer: about 3 years old
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: no troubleshooting yet
JA: The TV expert can solve this for you. Anything else you want him to know before I connect you two?
Customer: I think that's it
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the TV Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: TV
Expert:  Aric replied 4 months ago.

Hello, and sorry you're having problems.

What is connected to the TV for sources (cable box, DVD player, etc.), and does this issue occur regardless of which source you're viewing from?

If you press MENU using the original TV remote, or the MENU button on the TV itself- does the MENU display OVER the colored pixelation, or does the pixelation cover the MENU?

Expert:  Aric replied 4 months ago.

Did you need help with this?