Louie, Technician
Experience:  25+ yrs. experience in the field and 5+ yrs. online, down to component level.

I have a 55in LED Samsung TV the picture will not come on

Customer Question

I have a 55in LED Samsung TV the picture will not come on the digital {audio) button on the back of the tv is clicking red so I cannot get the picture on or shut down the tv either
Category: TV
Expert:  Jack replied 4 months ago.

Hi , I`m Jack
Perhaps I can help you with this tv problem but first I must say that I am not privy to any of the money matters or subscription or trials etc. etc. not an employee here but an independent tech. that gets paid by this website once you rate me for my help .

Please use this link or phone number for customer service and these questions;
USA:(###) ###-####/p>

Let me know when you are ready to proceed

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
Customer: replied 4 months ago.
what is the answer
Expert:  Jack replied 4 months ago.

Not sure what you tried so far but I need you to try this first ;

Unplug the TV's power cord and hold the power button directly on the tv ,keep holding it for 20 secs or so then let the tv sit unplugged for a couple of minutes before you try it again.
Although i do not expect much out of this procedure , it has to be done to confirm that this problem can be cleared or not with a reset.
If that does not do it then we are looking at internal problems with the tv.

let me know how that goes.

Expert:  Jack replied 4 months ago.

On those Samsung by the way the power button will be at the rear lower corner either left or right