Shahid, Technician
Experience:  I have been repairing electronic gear since 1993 as a qualified Sony tech

Shahid, i wonder if you can help me out, I have a HAIER

Customer Question

Hi Shahid , i wonder if you can help me out , I have a HAIER LE32F6000T and i cloned the set and now it got locked on splash screen on Haier Logo. I would appreciate your help as the kids are driving me crazy without a TV.Wishing you a great day . thanks in advance . Kimberly Stanley.
JA: How long has this been going on?
Customer: it happend yesterday as soon as i inserted the clone
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: nothing, i am asking your help.
JA: The TV expert can solve this for you. Anything else you want him to know before I connect you two?
Customer: i think that is all.
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the TV Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: TV
Expert:  Shahid replied 4 months ago.

Hello and Welcome. My name is ***** ***** I'll assist you today. I'm sorry you're having trouble with it. I need additional info to troubleshoot the issue.

- Can you please elaborate 'clone' and how you did the clone thing?

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
by a USB stick. Kimberly Stanley.
Customer: replied 4 months ago.
it like it needs to be back as a factory reset .
Expert:  Shahid replied 4 months ago.

OK, so you were trying to update TV firmware (internal software) by USB memory stick?
If so, where did you get update firmware file? from Haier support site or any third party link?

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
Hi Shadid, No not a firmware , I wanted to clone my tv with the channel list my friend has but after doing the clone i have discovered that the model was not the same .. mine is 6000 and her's is 7000!
Customer: replied 4 months ago.
i was talking to a my workmate and he said , its like it needs to be resorted to a factory mode again. I hope i am explaining to you well.
Expert:  Shahid replied 4 months ago.

OK, so the channel list data put the TV in service mode (color check demo mode), correct?

There are two possible ways, either grab the Haier TV remote and push up/down/left/right buttons a few times along with Enter/OK button to see if it kills the demo mode.

If it doesn't work then you would need to either replace EEPROM (memory) chip on main board of TV or entire main board, whichever is available in your area, to resolve the problem. Please note that different region EEPROM chip/ main board may not work in your TV so make sure you're getting correct region main board that has same/ identical part number as of old main board found in TV.

I trust my input will help you out. Please feel free to respond if you have any additional questions.
A positive rating to answer would be greatly appreciated, please click on 5 star on this page then click submit/finish button so I can get credit on website for my work. If you don't see rating option then intimate here.

PS: I need to go offline for few hours so will reply you, if there is a question, later when come online again.