Aric, Technician
Experience:  15+ years in the field. Owner of AV Installation, OEM and Repair company
24739752

I have a sony 52 in. tv ser#2503403 and i need a remort

Customer Question

i have a sony 52 in. tv ser#2503403 and i need a remort control.
Category: TV
Expert:  Aric replied 5 months ago.

Hello, The serial number does not allow me to look up the set or it's remote. Can you please get me the MODEL number off of the back of the TV so I can look this up for you?

Customer: replied 5 months ago.
model #kde-50x5955
Expert:  Aric replied 5 months ago.

Thanks for the reply. The remote at the link below is an OEM compatible replacement and will work with your set:

https://www.amazon.com/HQRP-KDE-50XS955-KDE-55XBR950-KDE-61XBR950-KDE-61XBR950OL/dp/B00YMW22XU?ie=UTF8&*Version*=1&*entries*=0

If you need further assistance let me know. PLEASE DO click at least a 3 STAR RATING, at the top of the page for my efforts. That is how the site credits me for my work.

Expert:  Aric replied 5 months ago.

Do you need further assistance with this?

Expert:  Aric replied 5 months ago.

Hello, I was just following up to see if you needed further help. The site shows that since the question is open that you are still looking for help. Or, if you received the information you were looking for- please kindly RATE my service POSITIVELY to reflect that. Thank you.