Aric, Technician
Experience:  15+ years in the field. Owner of AV Installation, OEM and Repair company

Had my big screen hooked up to outdoor antennae by Geek

Customer Question

Had my big screen hooked up to outdoor antennae by Geek Squad. Have Roku box & no cox. Small t.v. in guest room needs to be hooked up to antennae. Someone said a splitter needs to be installed on line from pole to house. Can u do that & if so, how much, & what # ***** I call. Zip code 70117
Category: TV
Expert:  Aric replied 4 months ago.

Hello, We don't perform in home installations. This is Just Answer- which is a "pay for answer" service. We do this online only. That said, the part you need to purchase is called an "RF splitter" and it would also make sense to get an "RF amplifier" since you're splitting the signal to two TV's now and will lose signal splitting it without an amplifer.

I can find you links to the parts and possibly a tutorial that shows you how to do this yourself if you'd like?

Expert:  Aric replied 4 months ago.

Letme know when you're able to see my reply.