Anthony_Infotech
Anthony_Infotech, Technician
Experience:  20+ years experience TV expert (field and bench) 9 approved qualifications in TV-ELECTRONICS
18621325

I have a TH-46PZ800U Plazma big screen about 5 years old.

Customer Question

I have a TH-46PZ800U Plazma big screen about 5 years old. Had Dish service from beginning. Dish equipment failed & took out TV, wouldn't turn on. Red indicator light flashes ten times continuously. Just got Direct TV service and still can't get TV to come on. Tried suggestion in manual to unplug power & try another wall plug power source. No change. What does ten flashes mean & what are possible fixes?
Category: TV
Expert:  Anthony_Infotech replied 5 months ago.

Hello

Welcome

10 blinks is an awkward one there are a few scenarios for this blink code but in general it means either power or main-board issues, there is a procedure of checks using a meter to narrow down the faulty board , the board is then ordered and fitted in the set, let me know if you wish to pursue repairs as I say a meter is needed for checks, the board ordered cost of board around $80_$100

I am sorry its nothing easier

Let me know if you need more help

I am adding here a link if you would prefer to use a tech www.tvrepairpros.com <<click

Please consider rating the answer positively with the rating bar of stars at the top of the page, rating me positively enables me to receive payment from the site thank you, ***** ***** question NEVER CLOSES IT REMAINS OPEN should you need more help now or later thank you.

Many Thanks

Anthony