Master Fix It
Master Fix It, Technician
Experience:  25 + Years experience repairing TVs, VCRs Computer etc.

My insignia model# ns-32d420na16 2yrs old won't turn on

Customer Question

My insignia model# ***** 2yrs old won't turn on getting power but nothing
Category: TV
Expert:  Aric replied 4 months ago.

Hello, Sorry you're having problems. Are there currently ANY signs of life at all on the TV (power light lit or blinking, click sound when power is pressed, etc.)?

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
Customer: replied 4 months ago.
Was working just went off
Expert:  Aric replied 4 months ago.

Thank you for the reply. We often see these sets develop premature failures, and in most cases it requires replacement of a component (the Power Supply Board being the most common).

However it's worth it to try a hard reset, as sometimes the processor in the TV can simply have locked up.

The first thing you would try, is disconnect the set from power, then press and hold the power button on the TV itself (not the remote), for 10 seconds and release. Then plug the set back in, and also check that the power cord is connected tight at the TV as well. Press power once, and see if the set powers up normally. Try this procedure up to 3 times, and please let me know what happens.

Expert:  Aric replied 4 months ago.

It appears you were working with Mike already, so I cannot work with you. I would suggest clicking on your original question and getting back to him there.

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
Expert:  Master Fix It replied 4 months ago.

Hi this is tech Michael,

I will work with you if you will reply to your original question, or supply the information here So I can see the details.

Thank you

Tech Mike