Louie, Technician
Experience:  25+ yrs. experience in the field and 5+ yrs. online, down to component level.
13948492

My Panasonic TH-42PX25 television seems to suddenly lose the

Customer Question

My Panasonic TH-42PX25 television seems to suddenly lose the picture and all I see is the A3 input, no sound. I shut it off, and hours later it may turn on correctly with the picture, but sometimes it takes days. This has been going on for a long time, and I now rarely use this television anymore. However, my other television is being replaced and now want to use this one, but it just did it again, and I have no television!!! Sick of it. What is wrong with this tv?
Category: TV
Expert:  Anthony_Infotech replied 5 months ago.

Hello

Welcome

How are you viewing TV services?satellite\cable box\cable straight no box\antenna?

Is the other set using a different box (assuming you are using sat\cable boxes)?

Anthony