Louie, Technician
Experience:  25+ yrs. experience in the field and 5+ yrs. online, down to component level.

Mitsubishi VS 60607 wont turn on. When you push remote

Customer Question

Mitsubishi VS 60607 wont turn on. When you push remote little green light flashes on TV. Held input button and power button on remote at same time for short period and TV came on and worked but then shut off again after about 5 minutes. Now will not turn back on.
JA: Can you guesstimate how old your Mitsubishi is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?
Customer: Mitsubishi Model VS 60607 Serial #124307 I think it is around 15 years old.
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: The holding the input and the power button on the remote at the same time.
JA: The TV expert can solve this for you. Anything else you want him to know before I connect you two?
Customer: Nope just want to fix my TV
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the TV Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: TV
Expert:  Aric replied 4 months ago.

Hello and sorry you're having problems. There's an error code generator on this set. To do that press and hold the "Input" and "MENU" buttons after the set shuts itself off and let me know what the green light does. A typical code will be something like: 2 blinks, pause, 1 blink, etc. Let me know exactly what code you get.

Expert:  Aric replied 4 months ago.

Let me know when you're able to see my reply please.