Shahid
Shahid, Technician
Experience:  I have been repairing electronic gear since 1993 as a qualified Sony tech
33243543

Is the Panasonic 4k hd player able to play the new 4k movies

Customer Question

is the Panasonic 4k hd player able to play the new 4k movies on vizio tvs
Category: TV
Expert:  Shahid replied 8 months ago.

Hello and Welcome. My name is ***** ***** I'll assist you today. I'm sorry you're having trouble with it.

If Vizio TV is also 4K then yes, player will play it in 4K resolution and if TV isn't 4K then player will play it in regular video resolution, that is 1080p. I trust my input will help you out. Please feel free to respond if you have any additional questions.
A positive rating to answer would be greatly appreciated, please click on 5 star on this page then click submit/finish button so I can get credit on website for my work. If you don't see rating option then intimate here.
Regards,
Shahid.