Louie, Technician
Experience:  25+ yrs. experience in the field and 5+ yrs. online, down to component level.
13948492

My insignia ns-55l260a13 has the red LIGHT standby on but

Customer Question

my insignia ns-55l260a13 has the red LIGHT standby on but will not turnon I HAVE IT A PART BUT DO NOT KNOW WHAT BROAD TO CK I HAVE A MULTIMETER
JA: Can you guesstimate how old your Insignia is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?
Customer: 4 years model#NS-55L260A13
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: THE UNPLUGING TO RESET BUT DID NOT WORK
JA: The TV expert can solve this for you. Anything else you want him to know before I connect you two?
Customer: WE HAD A LITTLE STORM THE DAY IT STOPED WORKING IT WAS HOOKED SURGE PROTECER
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the TV Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: TV
Expert:  Jack replied 5 months ago.

Hi , I`m Jack
Perhaps I can help you with this problem , please send me a reply when you see this ?

Expert:  Jack replied 5 months ago.

What is the tv doing now if anything ?
Is there a clicking sound from inside when you plug in the power cord or try to turn it on ?

Expert:  Jack replied 5 months ago.

Need help with this ?

Expert:  Jack replied 5 months ago.

Sorry but I received this MSG

"Payment for this service failed, please do not fulfill yet. We will attempt to reach this customer to fix the situation."

Your CC company may have blocked it and in any case this phone offer was automated by the website , I did not send it and we will likely not need it

Expert:  Jack replied 5 months ago.

What is the tv doing now if anything ,please ??