Richard, Technician
Experience:  Avid TV Technician

My Sharp 60" just went black, nothing? Thank you and it was

Customer Question

My Sharp 60" just went black, nothing?
JA: Can you guesstimate how old your Sharp is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?
Customer: Thank you and it was purchased on 1/3/2011.
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: Called repairman & I was charged $200 he said some setting or settings were changed on the remotes meaning AT&T remote and the Sharp remote. So he was really lucky & did not tell me which.
I pushed buttons on remotes but need the correct buttons/settings probably one button on each. Very frustrating and costly. Thank you.
JA: The TV expert can solve this for you. Anything else you want him to know before I connect you two?
Customer: Just want it to work. Thanks
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the TV Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: TV
Expert:  Richard replied 4 months ago.

Hi there and welcome

Can you press on the TV remote, the input or source button to change the source channel (eg: HDMI 1)

Repeat this until you get a picture or do a full cycle of the input channels.

Let me know the results please.