Anthony_Infotech
Anthony_Infotech, Technician
Experience:  20+ years experience TV expert (field and bench) 9 approved qualifications in TV-ELECTRONICS
18621325

Picture is blurred at turn on. clears in a few minutes.

Customer Question

picture is blurred at turn on. clears in a few minutes. Vizio model E601iA3
JA: Can you guesstimate how old your Vizio is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?
Customer: 4 to 5 years. Part # *****
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: Blur exists in menu area when I depress menu on the remote. Did reset process. did not fix
JA: The TV expert can solve this for you. Anything else you want him to know before I connect you two?
Customer: no thx
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the TV Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: TV
Expert:  Anthony_Infotech replied 5 months ago.

Hello

Welcome

Sorry you are having trouble here, the sets OWN menu check that you did is a critical one and indicates that the t-con board is bad, this board drives the LCD panel and any issue involving the sets own menu indicates this board is bad so will need to be replaced, do you think you can do the work yourself?I will provide all the support and on-going support you need to fix this issue yourself?

Let me know please

Please consider rating the answer positively with the rating bar of stars at the top of the page, rating me positively enables me to receive payment from the site (I am a user of the site like you are a verified technician,) if you need more help let me know , note the question NEVER CLOSES IT REMAINS OPEN should you need more help now or later thank you.

Many Thanks

Anthony