Louie, Technician
Experience:  25+ yrs. experience in the field and 5+ yrs. online, down to component level.

HDMI ports on Philips TV not working, All I know is that it

Customer Question

HDMI ports on Philips TV not working
JA: What's the exact make and model of your television? And have you done any troubleshooting yourself?
Customer: All I know is that it is 55 inch screen and I have tested all four inputs with HDMI devices I know are working
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: Hooked up and verified that I was pushing out valid HDMI signal and tested each of the inputs on the TV and they are not working. My composite connection works as does VGA connection
JA: The TV expert can solve this for you. Anything else you want him to know before I connect you two?
Customer: What will this cost
JA: You just pay a $5 deposit now and the rest only when you get a reply from the TV Technician. All of this is 100% satisfaction guaranteed, so you can get a refund if you're not happy for any reason.
Customer: Okay
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the TV Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: TV
Expert:  Mike G. replied 4 months ago.

Welcome. I am Mike, an experienced field technician. We are now connected together on this convenient website where I am able to help you. To get started, I need to know you can see this message and are able to reply to me here...

-What do you get when you try to select the hdmi input(s)? error message or black screen or?

-What is the full model number of the tv?

** My replies can take up to 5 minutes to appear **

** Do NOT start a new question **

Expert:  Mike G. replied 4 months ago.

Are you having website difficulties that are preventing you from replying?