Anthony_Infotech
Anthony_Infotech, Technician
Experience:  20+ years experience TV expert (field and bench) 9 approved qualifications in TV-ELECTRONICS
18621325

Re Model # DU-37LZ30 When I try to turn on the TV, I hear a

Customer Question

Re Model # *****
When I try to turn on the TV, I hear a click and the green light comes on in the front. But, then the clicking continues and the TV does not come on. This happens whether I use the remote or whether I push the on/off button. I have never encountered this problem in 11 years.
Category: TV
Expert:  Anthony_Infotech replied 5 months ago.

Hello

Welcome

These sets suffer from bad capacitors in the primary side of the power-board they will need to be replaced do you think you can do work yourself with the set?the options are replace these capacitors OR replace the board (subject to board being available) let me know please I will be happy to provide support and on going support.

If this is not within your comfort you will need a tech www.tvrepairpros.com will locate a tech in your area

Let me know

Please consider rating the answer positively with the rating bar of stars at the top of the page, rating me positively enables me to receive payment from the site (I am a user of the site like you are a verified technician, I do not work for JustAnswer) if you need more help let me know , note the question NEVER CLOSES IT REMAINS OPEN should you need more help now or later thank you.

Many Thanks

Anthony

Do you still need help with this please?

If not could you please rate the answer positively with the rating bar of stars at the top of the page thank you, ***** ***** will then release credit to me

Anthony