Louie, Technician
Experience:  25+ yrs. experience in the field and 5+ yrs. online, down to component level.

Probably around an hour or two now, i've tried unplugging

Customer Question

Hi Pearl
JA: How long has this been going on?
Customer: probably around an hour or two now
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: i've tried unplugging the tv at the wall twice, turning off the sky box and rebooting it - unplugging that from the wall too just in case it was an issue with that
JA: What's the make and model of your tv, and can you guesstimate how old it is?
Customer: it's a panasonic viera TX-32LXD70
JA: The TV expert can solve this for you. Anything else you want him to know before I connect you two?
Customer: but i have no idea how old the TV is
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the TV Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: TV
Expert:  Aric replied 4 months ago.

Hello, What exactly is the issue you're having with your TV? Nothing is posted regarding exactly what the set is doing or not doing??