Anthony_Infotech
Anthony_Infotech, Technician
Experience:  20+ years experience TV expert (field and bench) 9 approved qualifications in TV-ELECTRONICS
18621325

I have a Vizio D650i-B2 TV and it keeps going in and out and

Customer Question

I have a Vizio D650i-B2 TV and it keeps going in and out and sometimes will come up Resolution not supported.. It's only about 2 years old...any help
JA: Can you guesstimate how old your Vizio is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?
Customer: About 2 years as stated and I gave the model number on it.
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: We thought it might be the AT&T BOX so I reset it. I moved the HDMI to another HDMI spot.
JA: The TV expert can solve this for you. Anything else you want him to know before I connect you two?
Customer: No
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the TV Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: TV
Expert:  Anthony_Infotech replied 5 months ago.

Hello

Welcome

Do you have any other input at HD like a blu-ray player?is it the same using that?

Let me know please

Anthony

Customer: replied 5 months ago.
I have a Blu ray player hooked up with,different input.

And is the bluray working OK?

Sorry for delay my internet conn failed

Customer: replied 5 months ago.
Its the TV using AT&T Uverse

so the bluray works ok its only happening with the box correct?

The bluray puts the TV 90% in the clear as being OK its likely the box itself is causing this issue you should get it swapped

Customer: replied 5 months ago.
When watch Uve

Please consider rating the answer positively with the rating bar of stars at the top of the page, rating me positively enables me to receive payment from the site (I am a user of the site like you are a verified technician, I do not work for JustAnswer) if you need more help let me know , note the question NEVER CLOSES IT REMAINS OPEN should you need more help now or later thank you.

Many Thanks

Anthony

Please contact your provider who will swap it out for you

Let me know if you need more info

Is there something you do not understand about my replies and answer please?

Anthony

The blu-ray working means the set is working OK with HD its handling HD OK so is ruled out as the cause, now if this only happens with the box its the box that is upsetting the TV by probably by dropping a resolution on its own this can happen amongst other things with boxes

I do need you to rate the answer positively so I can receive credit from the site thank you

Anthony