Louie, Technician
Experience:  25+ yrs. experience in the field and 5+ yrs. online, down to component level.

My smart tv has no picture or is connected by

Customer Question

my smart tv has no picture or is connected by hdmi to my laptop and somehow i disabled it or something. I'm afraid i wiped the tv's hard drive or something horrible
JA: What's the exact make and model of your television? And what have you tried as far as getting this connected goes?
Customer: it is samsung un32f6300
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: havent done much...tried adding device in device manager
JA: The TV expert can solve this for you. Anything else you want him to know before I connect you two?
Customer: no
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the TV Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: TV
Expert:  Shahid replied 4 months ago.

Hello and Welcome. My name is ***** ***** I'll assist you today. I'm sorry you're having trouble with it. I need additional info to troubleshoot the issue.

1- Could you please get me the model number written on back of TV?
2- What video devices/ sources (such as cable box DVD player etc) are connected to TV and does the problem occur on all video input sources?