Aric, Technician
Experience:  15+ years in the field. Owner of AV Installation, OEM and Repair company

Trying to figure out what TV I have, Just got TV and need

Customer Question

Trying to figure out what TV I have
JA: How long has this been going on?
Customer: Just got TV and need info
JA: What's the make and model of your tv, and can you guesstimate how old it is?
Customer: 2008 ln40b640r3fxza
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: Remote
JA: The TV expert can solve this for you. Anything else you want him to know before I connect you two?
Customer: Can't figure how to turn on
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the TV Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: TV
Expert:  Aric replied 4 months ago.

You have a Samsung 40" LCD TV. What is it doing right now?

Expert:  Aric replied 4 months ago.

Power button is on the right side of the TV- lowest button, pressing that should turn the TV on. If it doesn't you have a faulty TV. Let me know exactly what the set is doing or not doing (power light lit or blinking, etc.).

Expert:  Aric replied 4 months ago.

Feel free to reply back if you need more help, or want to reply back with more details. It does not cost you anything more to reply back once you've rated. Please do rate me positively (at least 3 STARS) and I will continue with you on this as needed. The positive rating ensures I am credited for my work.

Expert:  Aric replied 4 months ago.

Do you need further assistance?