Louie, Technician
Experience:  25+ yrs. experience in the field and 5+ yrs. online, down to component level.

Tv worked well yesterday before work. When I came home last

Customer Question

Tv worked well yesterday before work. When I came home last night the direct tv box turned on but the tv keeps on blinking a small red light and makes a small kgg kgg sound and the screen stays black. Tried the power button on the tv. Same thing. Checked all cords. Placed cords in different outlets. Nothing. Switched off over night. I'm not getting tR
JA: What's the make and model of your tv, and can you guesstimate how old it is?
Customer: Its a dynex and is probably about 5 years old.
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: Check cables. Turn off overnight. Push the reset button.
JA: The TV expert can solve this for you. Anything else you want him to know before I connect you two?
Customer: Don't think so
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the TV Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: TV
Expert:  Anthony_Infotech replied 4 months ago.

I will need the model number of the TV please found on the back of the TV?

Do you still need help please ?regards ***** ***** question you asked