hongkongpom, Cable TV Installer
Experience:  State Of Hawaii Certified Cable TV installer

I have a vizo tv and i use it to show slideshows of photos

Customer Question

i have a vizo tv and i use it to show slideshows of photos that have been put on a flash drive. it will recognize some and not others.
JA: What's the make and model of your tv, and can you guesstimate how old it is?
Customer: it is a vm190xvt viz. approximately 4 years old
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: different flash drives making the flash drives off of different computers
JA: The TV expert can solve this for you. Anything else you want him to know before I connect you two?
Customer: when it comes on it says put a usb drive that has photos on it. and the one we put in has photos.
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the TV Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: TV
Expert:  Anthony_Infotech replied 4 months ago.

First reboot the set by unplugging the set from wall-power wait 5 mins then re-plug back in again retry the task, then if still the same go into the settings menu of the set and look for a factory or shipping default setting and activate this you will lose all previous settigs and if you are using a antenna will need to re-tune

Let me know how this works out for a first couple of checks

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
still does not work

Sorry I will have to opt out here

Expert:  hongkongpom replied 4 months ago.

Hello are these single jpeg files on the USB stick or a slideshow file?
​If a single jpeg files please attach one that doesn't work to your reply by clicking the paper click icon in the above menu box so that I can look at the file and see what could be going on.

Thank you