Anthony_Infotech
Anthony_Infotech, Technician
Experience:  20+ years experience TV expert (field and bench) 9 approved qualifications in TV-ELECTRONICS
18621325

Unplugged my insignia 32 inch tv weeks.plugged back in.

Customer Question

Unplugged my insignia 32 inch tv for 2 weeks.plugged back in. Won't start. No light showing. Checked cord and it meters 110 volts. Help
Category: TV
Expert:  Anthony_Infotech replied 5 months ago.

Hello

Welcome

In every case where their is no power light lit and you are sure their is power reaching the set the back of the set will need to come off (set unplugged from the wall)and some checks carried out using a meter (volt\amps\resistance)this is just to verify if the powerboard is bad, are you able to do that yourself?if so please let me know I will provide more details, the most likely suspect as it stands now is the powerboard itself.

Please let me know if you can do work or need more info

Please consider rating the answer positively with the rating bar of stars at the top of the page, rating me positively enables me to receive payment from the site (I am a user of the site like you are a verified technician, I do not work for JustAnswer) if you need more help let me know , note the question NEVER CLOSES IT REMAINS OPEN should you need more help now or later thank you.

Many Thanks

Anthony

Do you still require help with this please?

I will be happy to help you if you do

Anthony