Louie, Technician
Experience:  25+ yrs. experience in the field and 5+ yrs. online, down to component level.
13948492

No longer able to access apps on my Panasonic th-l55et60a

Customer Question

no longer able to access apps on my Panasonic th-l55et60a
Category: TV
Expert:  Benjamin Larson replied 1 year ago.

Hi my name is ***** ***** I would love to help you with your question.

Are you getting an error message? What do you do to access apps normally that is failing?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
using my remote I press the
APPS button

When you press the button on the remote, what happens? Nothing?

If you press buttons on the remote for other things, they work, right? I'm assuming they do, otherwise I would suggest fresh batteries.

Based on the information you are giving me, I'm wondering if your remote button has gummed up and isn't working. Can you press the "Home" button on the remote and tell me what you get there? I'm trying to help you narrow the issue down to a software problem or a hardware issue. Thanks!

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
all other buttons work fine .When I press APPS button I get a spinning sign which is normal but the APPS page never opens The spinning sign keeps going but nothing happens.

I will look into this tomorrow for you. I will need to do some research for next steps