Aric, Technician
Experience:  15+ years in the field. Owner of AV Installation, OEM and Repair company
24739752

I have just signed up TV. I own two Vizio Smart TV's. How do

Customer Question

I have just signed up for Acorn TV. I own two Vizio Smart TV's. How do I set the TV's up to play Acorn TV?
Tony
Category: TV
Expert:  Aric replied 5 months ago.

Hello Acorn TV is not supported by Vizio directly- meaning the TV's "V" apps have no contract with Acorn TV (which is why certain sets support some apps but not others). So what you need is an external device that DOES. The following devices support Acorn TV, as stated by Acorn TV on their site:

Acorn:

• Apple TV. Visit the App Store to download Acorn TV to your new Apple TV. ...
  • Roku. Visit Roku's Channel store and search for “Acorn TV” to add the channel. ...
  • Amazon Fire TV. Visit Amazon's App store to download Acorn TV to your Amazon Fire device. ...
  • Samsung Smart TV. Acorn TV is available on select Samsung TVs and Blu-ray players.
Expert:  Aric replied 5 months ago.

Do you need further assistance with this?

Expert:  Aric replied 5 months ago.

If you need further assistance let me know. Please do not forget to click at least a 3 STAR RATING, at the top of the page for my efforts. That is how the site credits me for my work.