Louie, Technician
Experience:  25+ yrs. experience in the field and 5+ yrs. online, down to component level.

I have a sound bar (enhancer). When i turn the TV on using

Customer Question

i have a sound bar (enhancer). When i turn the TV on using the remote, the sound goes off. When i turn the TV off, the sound bar shows "on". i want to have TV and sound.
It happens from time to time but turning the set off and on a few times usually causes it to resync. It won't resync now.
Can i help?
Category: TV
Expert:  Dan replied 4 months ago.

Hello and thank you for your question, I look forward to assisting you today. Can you tell me please how you have your sound bar connected to your TV?

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
I'm not sure but i believe by wifi.
Expert:  Dan replied 4 months ago.

Depending on the make and model of both the TV and sound bar, in order to have control and proper audio sync, it needs to be connected to an HDMI port capable of ARC support. Check your TV to see if you have a port marked as such and try that.

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
I am already dissatisfied with this service...Not you at all, just more expected of me technically per your ARC support than I am capable of. Please cancel my order and be sure i am not charged the $28 "satisfaction guaranteed" charge. Thanks
Expert:  Dan replied 4 months ago.

I can try to make it a little clearer if I confused you?

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
Cancel my order and refund all charges to my credit card