Louie, Technician
Experience:  25+ yrs. experience in the field and 5+ yrs. online, down to component level.
13948492

My tv had sound and no picture and now I have pressed

Customer Question

Hi
JA: Hello. How can we help?
Customer: My tv had sound and no picture and now I have pressed something on the remote and there is no sound or picture but the tv is showing as on with green light
JA: What's the make and model of your tv? Have you had any issues with the sound before?
Customer: No. Goodmans LD2667D
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: Turning on and off.
JA: The TV expert can solve this for you. Anything else you want him to know before I connect you two?
Customer: I do not have a clue about tv's. Thank yiou
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the TV Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: TV
Expert:  Nathan replied 8 months ago.

Hello, I’m Nathan, and I’ll be assisting you today. My livelihood depends on your positive feedback, so your satisfaction is my highest priority.

Sorry to hear you’re having trouble.

Expert:  Nathan replied 8 months ago.

Can you tell me what is connected to the tv (aerial, cable/satellite box, dvd, etc)?
Can you bring up the MENU using the goodmans remote at all?