Louie, Technician
Experience:  25+ yrs. experience in the field and 5+ yrs. online, down to component level.

My Visio tv is stuck on the Visio start up logo and won't

Customer Question

My Visio tv is stuck on the Visio start up logo and won't shut off
JA: How long has this been going on?
Customer: Just started about 20 minutes ago when I turned the tv on for he first time today.
JA: What's the make and model of your tv, and can you guesstimate how old it is?
Customer: It's the Vizio, 65" LED Model. And II bought in 2012
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: Unplugging from the power source multiple times. Holding the power button down for 10 seconds with it being unplugged from the power source.
JA: The TV expert can solve this for you. Anything else you want him to know before I connect you two?
Customer: No
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the TV Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: TV
Expert:  Richard replied 4 months ago.

Thank you for your question, my name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

Please note, a rating is only needed when we are finished.

Can you please remove the power to the TV (so unplug it from the power socket).

Then on the actual TV, hold the power button for 60 seconds then release.

Then wait 10 minutes, connect the power again to the TV, turn it on and tell me please if it is now operating correctly.

Let me know the results please