Aric, Technician
Experience:  15+ years in the field. Owner of AV Installation, OEM and Repair company
24739752

Ineed a sony remote control a sony TV model kdl-40v2500 s/n

Customer Question

Ineed a sony remote control a sony TV model kdl-40v2500 s/n(###) ###-####
Category: TV
Expert:  Aric replied 7 months ago.

Hello James, Sorry you're having problems.

This is a pay for information site only- so we do not have access to parts and therefore cannot ship you anything directly.

That being said, what we can do- is provide a link to where you can purchase the remote control for your Sony TV, since it appears you've been unable to find it.

The link below is where you can purchase the OEM compatible remote for your Sony set:

http://www.rakuten.com/prod/hqrp-remote-control-for-sony-bravia-kdl-40v2500-kdl-40v3000-kdl/282992998.html?listingId=423392247&sclid=pla_google_HQRP&adid=29963&gclid=Cj0KEQjw-YO7BRDwi6Stp7T296ABEiQAD6iWMcGLCdq-R0Tu3Zxe-ElK-8QinzBovhAXOZV1cARaBekaAiXz8P8HAQ

Expert:  Aric replied 7 months ago.

If you need further assistance let me know. Please do not forget to click at least a 3 STAR RATING, at the top of the page for my efforts. That is how the site credits me for my work.