Louie, Technician
Experience:  25+ yrs. experience in the field and 5+ yrs. online, down to component level.

I'm Rick. We must have had a small surge at home. On my

Customer Question

Hi, I'm Rick. We must have had a small surge at home. On my theater system everything is working fine, but the picture. I do have sound. I have an Elite TV hanging on the wall. I want to unplug it so it can reset itself. However, I can't simply unplug it because it is hanging on the wall. Do you have some trick or tool that can help me?
JA: What's the make and model of your tv, and can you guesstimate how old it is?
Customer: It is an Pioneer Elite pr60x550, Dec, 2012
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: I tried turning the circuit breaker off for 60 seconds. The TV power is on. The receiver is on. The Direct TV is on. My power amp is on. No picture no matter what HDMI input I put on.
JA: The TV expert can solve this for you. Anything else you want him to know before I connect you two?
Customer: No
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the TV Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: TV
Expert:  Shahid replied 4 months ago.

Hello and Welcome. My name is ***** ***** I'll assist you today. I'm sorry you're having trouble with it.

- Have you tried to turn Off circuit breaker for longer time like 10 minutes or so then check?