Louie, Technician
Experience:  25+ yrs. experience in the field and 5+ yrs. online, down to component level.
13948492

I moved my TV from one room to another and hooked it all up.

Customer Question

Hello
JA: Hello. What seems to be the problem?
Customer: I moved my TV from one room to another and hooked it all up. Then I waited ten minutes like I was ttold o for it to settle
JA: What's the make and model of your tv, and can you guesstimate how old it is?
Customer: Its a Seiki se55gy19 and only about 3 months
JA: Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: I turn it on and the lamp comes on but the Seiki logo doesn't show so the TV isn't booting up
JA: Is there anything else the TV Technician should be aware of?
Customer: It was working less than an hour ago
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the TV Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: TV
Expert:  Louie replied 9 months ago.

Hi and welcome to JustAnswer,

Thank you for the question and your patience. Should you still need assistance for information purposes only...

Initially, have you tried unplugging it again but longer/extended period of time?