Louie, Technician
Experience:  25+ yrs. experience in the field and 5+ yrs. online, down to component level.

Lately, the TV will not power on. The red LED light remains

Customer Question

Lately, the TV will not power on. The red LED light remains off. I used a different plug in, checked the plugs at both ends. Nothing. Two hours later, the red LED light is on and I can turn it on OK now. Does this mean a problem is brewing with the power board? I bought the TV in 2008.
JA: Television is better than ever... just as long as it works right. ;-) Do you know the make and model?
Customer: LN32A450CID
JA: Huh?
Customer: S/N B4693CTQB17027F
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: Used different power source, checked all connections.
JA: The TV expert can solve this for you. Anything else you want him to know before I connect you two?
Customer: No that's it!
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the TV Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: TV
Expert:  Aric replied 4 months ago.

Hello, Sorry you're having problems. Right now are you saying there is no power light on the TV or that the TV is working fine as it should?

Expert:  Aric replied 4 months ago.

Let me know when you're able to see my reply.